Art of Life Casa Program
This program follows the Montessori Method to give your child a caring and fun learning environment to learn the foundations for a successful school experience.
A Program Focused on the Growth of the Child
Our Casa Program is focused on the growth of the child. We aim to achieve, through a fun learning environment, the growth of the child towards independence and problem solving, the enjoyment of learning, the development of order, concentration and control of movement, skills in oral communication and respect for oneself and others.
Our curriculum makes use of Montessori approved materials to teach children from 3 to 6 years of age simple concepts of Language, Reading, Mathematics and Culture.
THE KEY POINTS OF OUR PROGRAM
OUR LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
- Diverse set of Montessori and manipulative materials, activities and experiences
- Schedule that allows for blocks of uninterrupted learning time
- Space for individual, small groups, and whole class learning activities
- Lightweight, proportionate, moveable child-sized furnishing
OUR SCHEDULE AND ORGANIZATION
- Age Span: 3 to 6 years
- Parental commitment to a three year cycle of attendance
- Five day week with minimum daily three hour session
- Observational records of the child
- Classroom atmosphere that encourages social interaction
- Learning activities through creative expression
OUR PROGRAM EMPHASIS
- To provide sensorial education for intellectual development
- To encourage intrinsic motivation, spontaneous activity, and self-education
- To encourage competencies through repetitive concrete experiences
- To encourage cooperative learning through peer teaching and social interaction
Art of Life Montessori School
17665 Leslie St, Unit 18
Newmarket, ON, L3Y3E3
Need additional assistance? Please contact us:
We are open Monday to Friday, from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.